Beware the neoplatonists in our midst… Kabbalists, Swedenborgians, Theosophists… philosopher-kings, who tell us resistance is futile, we will be assimilated, and subsumed… Who insist (demand) we must ‘trust them,’ and unquestioningly ‘follow the[ir pseudo]science…’ Cybernetic totalism is a religion, and the god of the technocrats is the god of the underworld…
Whatever you cannot understand, you cannot possess.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Spruche in Prosa (‘Sayings in Prose’) (1819).
If you are someone like Lark in TX, in the course of studying the last 500 years or so of history, particularly in the wake of the Gutenberg era and beyond, into the digital / Information Age, you see a subtle, largely imperceptible yet unbroken thread of neoplatanists – Kabbalists (a.k.a. ‘Cabalists’123456), Swedenborgians, Theosophists (read: Satanists a.k.a. misguided Luciferians) guiding the intellectual Western undercurrent.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
William Pitt (1783) [as cited by Lark in TX]
Paling in terror, inside our ‘SMART’ cities, we are increasingly encouraged to ‘GRIN’ and bear it… But, as I have long maintained, the question remains; who decides, dear comrades…? Is the proverbial ‘Pentacostal Moment’ in Acts 2 tantamount to Communism…? The question is; who decides…?
Who are you to judge the servant of another? To his own master he stands or falls; and he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand. One person regards one day above another, another regards every day alike. Each person must be fully convinced in his own mind.
Romans 14:4–5 [NASB95]
- Drupal – Open Source CMS | Drupal.org
Libyan Leader Moammar Qadhafi Address to General Assembly | C-SPAN.org
Or what I have affectionately referred to over the years as Qadhafi’s ‘9/11 Truth Speech’…
- Hoodwink Definition & Meaning – Merriam-Webster
- hoodwink – definition and meaning
- MASONIC HOODWINK – Blindfolding the Initiate
- Masonic Dictionary | Hoodwink | www.masonicdictionary.com
- Masonic Hoodwink – Velvet padded
- We Didn’t Love Freedom Enough and Even More, We Had No Awareness of the Real Situation – Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
- “Whatever you cannot understand, you cannot possess.”–Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Spruche in Prosa, 1819. From the series Great Ideas of Western Man. | Smithsonian American Art Museum
- You cannot lead people where you have never been. You cannot impart what you do not possess. You cannot preach with power what you are not practicing with integrity. – Grace Quotes
- The President and the Press: Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association, April 27, 1961 | JFK Library
- sword of Damocles Definition & Meaning – Merriam-Webster
- Sword of Damocles – Idioms by The Free Dictionary
- What Did Cicero Mean by the Sword of Damocles?
- What was the sword of Damocles? – HISTORY
- Damocles – Wikipedia
- On Communitarianism: Collected Musings – April 2020
- S.M.A.R.T. – Wikipedia
- Nephilim Stargates with Tom Horn on Prophecy In The News – YouTube
- The new G.R.I.N. Technologies subreddit, add me to your sidebars : SingularityNetwork
- G.R.I.N. TECHNOLOGIES INC :: Washington (US) :: OpenCorporates
- G.R.I.N. TECHNOLOGIES INC – 604209674 – Corporations – WA Secretary of State
- Forbidden Gates: How G.R.I.N Technology Will Change Spiritual Warfare – PART TWO
- The arrival of the deity that comes to rule the final pagan empire By Thomas R. Horn | BlessedIsTruth’s Blog