If we can believe anything in this charade,12345678 independent expert-led studies910 now conclusively show that there are “50-85-fold more than the number of confirmed cases” the CDC / JHU data shows, and this thing, whatever it is or is not, is correspondingly 50-85x less lethal than alleged. On average, that would mean the alleged (inflated) 5% mortality rate becomes 0.0741%. In other words, as even Fauci and Redfield posited,11 what we’re experiencing is:
…more akin to … a severe seasonal influenza … rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS…
Listen to the way White House correspondent John Roberts put it, caught on a hot mic moment:
Very Interesting exchange Caught on (GST HOT MIC) between FAKE NEWS @FoxNews @johnrobertsFox
and a FAKE NEWS Tech at Todays White House Press Briefing!#coronavirus #WhiteHousePressBriefing #TrumpPressConf @realDonaldTrump @DanScavino
— Golden State Times 🇺🇸 (@Goldstatetimes) April 21, 2020
The price of oil recently went negative – for the first time in history.1213141516171819202122 Bad guys also recently issued themselves another cool $6T+, and now they’re buying up the rest of the world at fire sale prices – or even giveaway, in the case of oil for instance… Every day, Americans are cutting their own throats, and they don’t even know it.
If the American people had half a clue (and spine) nearly every capitol and every governor’s office in the country – starting with NGA leadership and with a few exceptions like SD Gov. Kristi Noem – would’ve been stormed on hour 1 of day 1 of “lockdown”… We’ve been conquered, in broad daylight, without a shot fired, and with the overwhelming consent of the unwitting, dumbed-down masses… Perhaps the greatest irony; this has happened around the 245th anniversary of the shot heard round the world, “which began the American Revolutionary War and led to the creation of the United States of America.” We are up against people incomprehensibly shrewd and cunning, unreasonable men who don’t take ‘no’ for an answer. They say the best time to buy is when there’s blood in the streets…
Buy when there’s blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own.
Buy When There’s Blood In The Streets (Feb 23, 2009) – Forbes
This is what’s commonly known as economic warfare. Some people see it:
Yesterday I heard Inslee okayed 27,000 workers going back to work at Boeing and 10,000 going to work at Amazon. Today I saw that in 2018 he invested in stock at Boeing, Microsoft and Amazon!
If Americans had half a clue, the capitol and Inslee’s office would already have been stormed… and he would’ve been permanently ‘escorted’ in a kindly enough manner, from office… What they did to Saddam, Gaddafi, et al is what the Inslees deserve… America[ns] should not be waiting to ‘protest’ at the prescribed and appropriately socially distanced location… This is a coup… it is war… But most Americans don’t understand low intensity conflict, irregular war, nonlinear war, memetic warfare, and such… As one RBN host once put it:
America, your ‘government’ has been weaponized against you.
Or as Edward Abbey put it:
A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.
Edward Abbey, A Voice Crying in the Wilderness (Vox Clamantis in Deserto) (1990)
Among other things, this reminds me of some of the conversations some of us have had or heard, particularly with SOCOM folks who end up working for (i.e. selling out to) PMCs… the ‘sheep dog’ conscripted to the devil’s errand of wolf / Judas goat. The conversation usually comes down to the SOCOM / PMC sellout saying something like this: “There’s a war coming, and you can either be on the right side, or the winning side.” I’ve heard this for more than a decade…
By the way, for you stooges; that’s not a ‘war’, that’s a massacre, a slaughter of your naïve, unsuspecting countrymen, who have trusted you, and whose God-given right to life you once swore an oath to protect and defend. Many of them are also innocent – certainly in the context of this present contest. But those like Inslee who have the greater sins are those who sold out their countrymen and constituents in psychopathic, premeditated fashion. The hundreds of CEOs who shorted America (this time) to make a fast buck later on the ‘blood in the streets’, the think-tank types feeding on ‘opportunities of crisis’, and the bought-out sold-out mainstream media shills who for decades have parroted un-American and anti-American trash.
But if we’re honest my friends, we must admit and confess to ourselves that we didn’t safeguard liberty the way Patrick Henry warned.
Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force…
Patrick Henry, Speech (June 5, 1788)
But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.
John Adams, letter to Abigail Adams (July 17, 1775)
And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?… The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin’s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If…if…We didn’t love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation…. We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.
Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956 (1973)
Essential Forgotten History
Since everyone has chosen to remain docile and complicit, locked indoors while a coup is openly under way, and since everyone has time on their hands and nowhere to go while on indefinite house arrest, best we all catch up on some essential reading.
Read up on patriot and hero, Major General Smedley Darlington Butler – still, ±100 yrs later, one of the most highly decorated servicemen in American military history – and the ‘Business Plot’… That is exactly what is happening right now. Chucky Schumer (et al) even (repeatedly, no less) called for the president to:
…use the Defense Production Act and hire – and put in place a general, a military person who knows logistics, who knows command-and-control, to take control of … manufacturing … and … distribution.
That was to be Smedley Butler’s role in the Business Plot, until he smoked ‘em out enough to blow the whistle to Congress. Trouble was, the McCormack–Dickstein Committee was dirty, and – as John Spivak brought to light – they covered up the plot and redacted Butler’s testimony of the most damning elements of the conspiracy from public view. Put that together with things like Operation Paperclip, and who really won WWII (i.e. all wars: namely, those who finance them). Here’s some essential history:
The Anglo-American Establishment (1981) by Georgetown professor and Bill Clinton mentor, Professor Carroll Quigley
Amazon book description:
“Quigley exposes the secret society’s established in London in 1891, by Cecil Rhodes. Quigley explains how these men worked in union to begin their society to control the world. He explains how all the wars from that time were deliberately created to control the economies of all the nations.”
Some may ask, “How can this be happening?” Back in the early 1950s, the Reece Committee investigated the large foundations. In his report to the Committee, assistant research director, Thomas M. McNiece summed it up best:
These original studies of the public interest disclose that during the 4 years 1933-36 a change took place which was so drastic as to constitute a revolution. They also indicated conclusively that the responsibility for the economic welfare of the American people had been transferred heavily to the executive branch of the Federal Government, that a corresponding change in education had taken place from an impetus outside of the local community, and that this revolution had occurred without violence and with full consent of an overwhelming majority of the electorate….. In seeking to explain this unprecedented phenomenon, subsequent studies pursued by the staff clearly showed it could not have occurred peacefully or with the consent of the majority unless education in the United States had been prepared in advance to endorse it.
Guess who’s been very busy about, and interested in education, among other things…
I’ll let the rest speak for itself:
- Business Plot – Wikipedia
- Wall Street’s Fascist Conspiracy: Testimony that the Dicktein Committee Suppressed (1935) by John Spivak
- Antony C. Sutton – bibliography – Wikipedia
- The Shadows of Power: The Council on Foreign Relations, lecture by James Perloff – YouTube
(lecture broken into YouTube video series, subject matter is much broader than just the CFR, based on Perloff’s book)
- The Shadows of Power: The Council on Foreign Relations and the American Decline (1988) by James Perloff
- United States House Select Committee to Investigate Tax-Exempt Foundations and Comparable Organizations – Wikipedia
- Tax Exempt Foundations Hearings Reece Committee 1953: Internet Archive
- Norman Dodd On Tax Exempt Foundations, interview with G. Edward Griffin (1982) – YouTube
- The Full Report of the Special Committee to Investigate Tax-Exempt Foundations | UnityofthePolis.com on Patreon
- Foundations: Their Power and Influence (1958) by Rene A. Wormser
- America Is A Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Nation
- US investigates possibility Covid-19 originated in Chinese lab – YouTube ↩
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) | CDC ↩
- Doctor who blew whistle over coronavirus has died, hospital says | World news | The Guardian ↩
- Wuhan hospital announces death of whistleblower doctor Li Wenliang – CNN ↩
- Chinese doctor who worked with whistleblower dies of coronavirus ↩
- Coronavirus link to China biowarfare program possible, analyst says – Washington Times ↩
- Wuhan Institute of Virology – Wikipedia ↩
- White House Coronavirus Task Force – Wikipedia ↩
- The Fight Against COVID-19: An Update From Dr. Jay Bhattacharya | Hoover Institution ↩
- Dr. John Ioannidis Announces Results of COVID-19 Serology Study – YouTube ↩
- Covid-19 — Navigating the Uncharted (March 26, 2020) by Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., H. Clifford Lane, M.D., and Robert R. Redfield, M.D. | NEJM ↩
- Oil prices go negative — and Washington is paralyzed over what to do (Apr 20, 2020) – POLITICO ↩
- Oil prices are negative for first time ever — Quartz ↩
- Oil prices turn negative for the first time ever ↩
- Colorado oil industry braces for fallout as prices fall below zero for first time ever ↩
- Oil Prices Go Negative For First Time Ever | PEOPLE.com ↩
- Negative oil prices mean traders will pay people to take their oil – Business Insider ↩
- Negative Price Of Oil Is Telling Us That Bigger Problems Are Afoot ↩
- What Happens If Oil Prices Go Negative? | OilPrice.com ↩
- Oil prices could soon turn negative as the world runs out of space to store it – CNN ↩
- One Corner of U.S. Oil Market Has Already Seen Negative Prices – Bloomberg ↩
- Oil prices: When they turn negative, what does that mean? ↩