…the menace … in this country will remain a menace until the American people make themselves aware of [its] techniques… No one who truly understands what it really is can be taken in by it. Yet the individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.John Edgar Hoover, Communist “New Look” A Study In Duplicity, The Elks Magazine (August 1956)
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) so-called ‘pandemic’ is dominating the headlines – not to mention, everyone’s attention. I submit that our attention has been fixated on precisely the wrong information. While we’ve been inundated with the total number of U.S. cases and deaths – which according to the CDC are inflated, as even Dr. Birx explained – the only meaningful number in the discussion has been occluded: active hospitalizations.
When one can actually find the number of active hospitalizations – which in my experience has proven quite difficult – one finds the number to be very disarming – for instance, 21 ‘currently hospitalized’ in Spokane County, WA, or 21 active hospitalizations in the entire state of Montana. These levels do not overwhelm health care system capacity, as we’ve been fearmongered to believe, let alone do they rise to the level of ‘pandemic’.
Some may argue low numbers of active hospitalizations has something to do with ‘slowing the spread’ by ‘flattening the curve’. After all, on the face of it, the logic stands to reason. However, I would counter that we are actually being intentionally misled – indeed, by the same forces occluding the vital info of active hospitalizations from your attention, no less.
But that’s not just my researched, well-reasoned conjecture. It’s also the position of a growing number of experts, including professor Knut Wittkowski. He explains at 01:36 why self-isolation is actually prolonging the duration of COVID-19, and at 30:10 he explains the truth about #FlattentheCurve, among other great points. Wittkowski has also written about this, including How to Fight SARS-Cov-2 / COVID-19 as well as advocating people Stand Up for Your Rights, says Professor Knut M. Wittkowski.
Many are becoming aware of things like the COVID-19 ‘Immunity Passport’, COVID-19 Credentials Initiative (CCI), and Bill Gates’ ID2020 initiative to issue everyone on earth a ‘digital identity’ – which just so happens to be in partnership with the Gates-sponsored Global Alliance on Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI).
I would remind folks that certain interests have long wanted to chip people, like back in 2009 during the H1N1 faux-demic, when VeriChip shares tripled on the announcement “it had been granted an exclusive license to two patents, which will help it to develop implantable virus detection systems in humans.” Not to mention the regulatory guidelines like this 2004 FDA guidance on “Implantable Radiofrequency Transponder System for Patient Identification and Health Information.” Then of course, there’s the ominous warning of Revelation 13:16-17. Incidentally, some have quipped COVID-19 is an acronym.
- OUT OF SHADOWS OFFICIAL – YouTube
- Out of Shadows
- #FlattenTheCurve Is Counterproductive – Road Warrior Radio
- Some celebrities are quarantining in rural areas where medical infrastructure is severely limited
- World Revolution: The Plot Against Civilization – Nesta Helen Webster – Google Books
- The Rockefeller Institute
- John B. Watson – Wikipedia
- Bloom’s taxonomy – Wikipedia
- How long will it take to create a vaccine to prevent COVID-19? Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Kate Broderick – 60 Minutes (March 22, 2020) – YouTube
- COVID-19 ‘Immunity Passport’ Unites 60 Firms on Self-Sovereign ID Project (April 13, 2020) – CoinDesk
- Coronavirus: Germany could issue thousands of people coronavirus ‘immunity certificates’ so they can leave the lockdown early (March 30, 2020) – Business Insider
- Rapid Sentinel Surveillance for COVID-19 — Santa Clara County, California, March 2020 | MMWR
- Rapid Sentinel Surveillance at DuckDuckGo
- NSSP | Infographic
- Notifiable Diseases Surveillance Factsheet – Final_NSSP-Infographic.pdf
- New surveillance system for early detection of COVID-19 – GOV.UK
- WHO | Sentinel Surveillance
- Imagining a New Moral Economy – YouTube
- National coronavirus response: A road map to reopening | American Enterprise Institute – AEI
- Infectious Diseases Head [Anthony Fauci] Warns Coronavirus Outbreak Will Get Worse (March 11, 2020) | C-SPAN.org
Fauci: Two forms of testing: 1. Wait for people to come in and get tested. 2. Go out into the community and proactively test people.
- Coronavirus: Bill Gates interview @BBC Breakfast – BBC – YouTube
- Bill Gates agrees to cooperate with South Korea on COVID-19 vaccine – UPI.com
“We need to democratize and scale the testing system [in the United States] by having a CDC website that people go to and enter their situation,” Gates had said in March.
- Bill Gates – Wikipedia
COVID-19 – Idaho
COVID-19 – Montana
COVID-19 – Ohio
- Resources for Local Health Districts and Providers – COVID-19 – Ohio.gov
- COVID-19 – Coronavirus.Ohio.gov
- Overview – Coronavirus.Ohio.gov