Q: ‘What if everybody suddenly woke up? Maybe this crushing pressure will snap people awake, and out of it.’
Too little, too late. We have been conquered by enemies foreign and domestic, foreign agents, most notably represented in the interests of Klaus Schwab’s anti-American World Economic Forum (WEF)1 and all without a shot fired. I hold out hope, but maintain little confidence we can retreat from the brink of collapse. To avert the catastrophic trap set for US would require nothing short of miraculous (divine, Holy Spirit) intervention.
Government agents, like the so-called ‘Squad’ – who should be thought of more honestly, not as ‘Justice Democrats’, but as the radical Marxist Weather Underground domestic terrorist color revolutionary insurgents they are – along with other Marxist-oriented ‘community organizers,’ have been recruited and trained to subvert America, and shout down all opposition in their wake.
In addition, most of the high profile, large, and influential corporations of the world are in the sway of this power, including; the Market State,2 Market-Security State,3 Big Oil,4 Big Pharma,4 Big Tech,5 the Fortune 500, the Media, Big Philanthropy, NGOs, NPOs, Think-Tanks, Do-Tanks, Foundations, Charities, R&D Centers, even Administrative Fourth Branch so-called Independent Agencies of the US Government and even including Central Banks6 like the so-called Federal Reserve7 – all corporations, largely if not entirely controlled by a very few select individuals.
Not much “taking over” of property or industries in the old socialistic sense. The formula appears to be control without ownership.8
…the eponymous “power elite” are those that occupy the dominant positions, in the dominant institutions (military, economic and political) of a dominant country, and their decisions (or lack of decisions) have enormous consequences, not only for the U.S. population but, “the underlying populations of the world.”9 [emphasis added]
That probably sounds hyperbolic to the unwashed masses. They will say, “It can’t be so! Surely someone would have sounded the alarm!” Frankly, many have. But speaking of the globalist WEF, consider the following sponsor lists:
WEF Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution Founding Partners
In 2016, Klaus Schwab announced what he dubbed The Fourth Industrial Revolution. The WEF Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution Founding Partners list is formidable:
Accenture, AIFC, Bracell, Deloitte, Eletrobras, Facebook, Hitachi, Huawei, Kaiser Permanente, Koç Holding, Latham & Watkins, McKinsey, Microsoft, Mitsubishi Chemical, Mori Building, NEC, Palantir, PwC, Qualcomm, Saudi Aramco, Sompo Holdings, Splunk, Suntory, Takeda, Visa
American Heart Association, Bahrain Economic Development Board, Baker McKenzie, Cyberdyne, DJI, Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance, HORIBA, IBM, IDEO, Inter-American Development Bank, Netflix, NTT Corporation, Sberbank
WEF Platform for Shaping the Future of the New Economy and Society Business Partners
The Platform for Shaping the Future of the New Economy and Society Business Partners list is also formidable:
A.T. Kearney Inc., AARP, Accenture, AdeccoGroup, African Rainbow Minerals, AIG, Alghanim Industries , AlixPartners, Amazon Web Services, Aroundtown SA, AT&T, Automatic Data Processing Inc. (ADP), Bahrain Economic Development Board, Bank of America, Bank of Montreal, Barclays, BC Energy Investments Corp., Bloomberg LP, Booking.com BV, Boston Consulting Group, Centene Corporation, Centrica, Charoen Pokphand Group Com-pany Limited (CP Group), Cisco Systems Inc., Clayton, Dubilier & Rice LLC, CNH Industrial N.V., Crescent Enterprises, Dassault Systèmes SE, Dell Technologies, Deutsche Post DHL Group, Dogan Åžirketler Grubu Holding A.S, Eurasian Resources Group, EY, GEMS Education, Google, Groupe Renault, Guardian Life Insurance, Health Care Service Corporation, Heidrick & Struggles, Henry Schein Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Infosys Ltd, Ingka Group (IKEA Retail, Ingka Cen-tres, Ingka Investments), JLL, Johnson & Johnson, Lego Foundation, LinkedIn Corporation, LRN Corporation, ManpowerGroup, Mastercard, Mercer (MMC), Merck KGaA, Microsoft Corp., NBCUniversal , Nestlé, Nokia Corporation, Novolipetsk Steel (NLMK), NYSE Group Inc., Omnicom Group Inc., Ooredoo, PAO Severstal, PayPal, Petroleo Brasileiro SA – PETROBRAS, PJSC PhosAgro, PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited, Procter & Gamble, Publicis Groupe, QI Group, RBC Financial Group, Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd, Royal DSM NV, Salesforce, Sanofi, SAP, Saudi Aramco, Stanley Black & Decker Inc., Teck Resources Limited, Turkcell, UBS, Unilever, Upwork, Verizon Communications, VMware Inc., Willis Towers Watson, Workday Inc., WorldQuant LLC
We Were Warned
We have been repeatedly warned about this kind of overrun and overreach. The warnings are literally too numerous to count. Over the past several decades, and even over the past 200+ years, many books have been written, alerting us to the very clear and present danger. More recently, enough speeches have been given, documentaries produced, and articles written online to fill a library. The entire twentieth century was a warning. Following are but a few. Notice the precise, exact context – even 180+ years ago!
The question Whether one generation of men has a right to bind another, seems never to have been started … Yet it is a question of such consequences as not only to merit decision, but place also, among the fundamental principles of every government. … I set out on this ground, which I suppose to be self evident, ‘that the earth belongs in usufruct to the living’: that the dead [corporations] have neither powers nor rights over it. [emphasis added]
Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison (September 6, 1789)
But this opens with a vast accession of strength from their younger recruits, who having nothing in them of the feelings or principles of ’76 now look to a single and splendid government of an Aristocracy, founded on banking institutions and monied in corporations under the guise and cloak of their favored branches of manufactures commerce and navigation, riding and ruling over the plundered ploughman and beggared yeomanry. [emphasis added]
Thomas Jefferson, letter to William Branch Giles (December 26, 1825)
The corporations which create the paper money can not be relied upon to keep the circulating medium uniform in amount. In times of prosperity, when confidence is high, they are tempted by the prospect of gain or by the influence of those who hope to profit by it to extend their issues of paper beyond the bounds of discretion and the reasonable demands of business; and when these issues have been pushed on from day to day, until public confidence is at length shaken, then a reaction takes place, and they immediately withdraw the credits they have given, suddenly curtail their issues, and produce an unexpected and ruinous contraction of the circulating medium, which is felt by the whole community. The banks by this means save themselves, and the mischievous consequences of their imprudence or cupidity are visited upon the public. Nor does the evil stop here.
The distress and sufferings inflicted on the people by the bank are some of the fruits of that system of policy which is continually striving to enlarge the authority of the Federal Government beyond the limits fixed by the Constitution. The powers enumerated in that instrument do not confer on Congress the right to establish such a corporation as the Bank of the United States, and the evil consequences which followed may warn us of the danger of departing from the true rule of construction and of permitting temporary circumstances or the hope of better promoting the public welfare to influence in any degree our decisions upon the extent of the authority of the General Government.
The mischief springs from the power which the moneyed interest derives from a paper currency which they are able to control, from the multitude of corporations with exclusive privileges which they have succeeded in obtaining in the different States, and which are employed altogether for their benefit; and unless you become more watchful in your States and check this spirit of monopoly and thirst for exclusive privileges you will in the end find that the most important powers of Government have been given or bartered away, and the control over your dearest interests has passed into the hands of these corporations. [emphasis added]
Andrew Jackson, Farewell Address (March 04, 1837)
The same well-heeled predators, vultures, and vampires who control everything are going to use this COVID-19 #casedemic to destroy everything first; in order to implement:
- A Green ‘New Deal’1011121314151617 (FDR / Stuart Chase)
- A New Social Contract18 (Hobbes, Locke, Rousseau / Klaus Schwab)
- A New Economy and Society19 (Weber)
- A New Bretton Woods20 (Keynes / White)
- A New Marshall Plan21 (Marshall)
- A New Silk Road2223
- A New Global Order242526272829303132 (Kissinger, Brzezinski, et al)
- Digital ID33 (including vaccine certificates / immunity passports)
- Ubiquitous 5G34
- The multi-trillion dollar ‘[not]Green Energy’ market35
- And much much more…
My questions are:
- What do any of the aforementioned have to do with the COVID-19 #casedemic – let alone, all their SDGs, climate nonsense, Net Zero, etc.? ANSWER: Nothing!
- More importantly – who appointed Klaus Schwab “Grand Poobah” of the whole world…?? Does anyone recall voting for him, or asking for his input…?? I honestly wonder; is he the antichrist…?? Here’s the WEF ‘utopian’ vision for 2030 – just ten years from now…
- Welcome to 2030. I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better | World Economic Forum
Welcome to the year 2030. Welcome to my city – or should I say, “our city”. I don’t own anything. I don’t own a car. I don’t own a house. I don’t own any appliances or any clothes.
Now I can hardly believe that we accepted congestion and traffic jams, not to mention the air pollution from combustion engines. What were we thinking?
In our city we don’t pay any rent, because someone else is using our free space whenever we do not need it. My living room is used for business meetings when I am not there.
“They live different kinds of lives outside of the city”
My biggest concern is all the people who do not live in our city. Those we lost on the way. Those who decided that it became too much, all this technology. Those who felt obsolete and useless when robots and AI took over big parts of our jobs. Those who got upset with the political system and turned against it. They live different kind of lives outside of the city. Some have formed little self-supplying communities. Others just stayed in the empty and abandoned houses in small 19th century villages.
They say we all should own nothing. I wonder; will Klaus Schwabs, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, George Soros, Warren Buffett Prince of Wales, all surrender their wealth and worldly possessions when the time comes for the world’s people to ‘own nothing’? I doubt it.
Right now, the WGS, another satellite in the globalist Octopus constellation, is meeting (November 22-25, 2020–“the biggest yet”).
WHAT: World Government Summit at Expo 2020 Dubai
WHEN: November 22-25, 2020.
WHO: 100,000 participants, including 10,000 high-profile officials, 30 international organisations and 600 experts and scholars from 190 countries
WHY: Global event to represent the intellectual hub of Expo 2020 Dubai. Summit to bring new value to Expo 2020 Dubai’s objectives in fostering international cooperation and providing knowledge exchange platforms..”
WHERE: Summit will be held at Expo 2020 Dubai site
In January (two months) the WEF will meet again to ‘detail’ their so-called ‘Great Reset’ to address the aforementioned bullet list. I don’t mean to sound like a fatalist, I’m only trying to point out the obvious, despite our American exceptionalism3637 confirmation bias. This is all happening, whether we like it or not. The ‘Builders’ (of Genesis 11 on) plan far in advance, and have big plans…
Agenda 2063 seeks to provide a robust framework set by the African Union for addressing past challenges and achieve the vision of “An integrated, prosperous and peaceful Africa, driven by its own citizens and representing a dynamic force in the international arena” pic.twitter.com/dqzkub39hK
— World Gov Summit (@WorldGovSummit) November 19, 2020
The Builders’ Work and Plan
The Following is quoted directly from Work of the Hierarchy • Lucis Trust
There is a Plan
- The Plan is long range and from our standpoint moves slowly, but its achievement can be hastened, thus saving ages of pain, suffering and misery. Timing in relation to world events is an important factor, and the Masters have great skill in the wise utilisation of the time factor.
- The work of the Hierarchy naturally falls into specified fields of action which are determined by developing world consciousness, the increasing general intelligence and the possibility of practical effectiveness.
- The main fields of Hierarchical enterprise are seven in number and have been listed as follows: The three major fields of activity are religious, scientific and political. The fourth is cultural. Definite action has also been taken in three more fields, philosophical, psychological and financial.
- The work since the fifteenth century has been carried forward by the sending out of senior disciples, qualified and trained to work in these particular fields. A number of such disciples appeared at about the same time, sometimes in different parts of the world, working separately, but producing an effect upon human consciousness. Today, all of the work is interrelated and co-ordinated into one worldwide group effort, and the senior members of this group who are responsible for the implementing of the Plan in these various fields have been called “The New Group of World Servers.”
- The results of the work accomplished in these seven fields can be clearly seen.
- The entire level of human intelligence has been raised and human minds made generally more active in all races everywhere. Humanity has progressed to a state where an intelligent public can discuss world problems.
- Basic cleavages and separateness unrecognised 500 years ago are now recognised as harmful and remedies are sought.
- World interrelation, intercommunication and economic interdependence has been achieved, thus guaranteeing ultimate world unity.
- Progress from the old ways and ideas into the new has produced a natural division of intelligent men and women into two general and basic attitudes, the conservative and the progressive. This applies in all fields of human affairs producing clarifying comparisons which bring opportunity of choice and therefore opportunity for improvement.
- A widespread philanthropic enterprise, utterly unknown before the year 1500, has appeared which is the practical result of the growth of the concept of the brotherhood of humanity.
- Hierarchical work is so quietly and smoothly developed and so effectively expressive of expanding human consciousness, that when it is well advanced it appears quite natural and reasonable. In the early stages, however, generally it is radical and even revolutionary and often meets determined opposition. Because hierarchical work is always in advance of human consciousness and is seeking to lead the entire human family forward, it is always pioneering. Accepted disciples, therefore, working consciously at the Plan are spiritual pioneers and must have the courage that goes with that position, and must have the perseverance which is required to produce fundamental changes.
Two Basic Needs
The two basic needs today are:
- Trained workers.
- Adequate financing.
Hierarchical work is so quietly and smoothly developed and so effectively expressive of expanding human consciousness, that when it is well advanced it appears quite natural and reasonable. In the early stages, however, it is generally considered radical and even revolutionary and often meets determined opposition. Because Hierarchical work is always in advance of human consciousness and is seeking to lead the entire human family forward, it is always pioneering.
One major technique employed by the Hierarchy is a constantly applied stimulation. Of this, the effect of the sun upon all life forms is a symbol. Their problem lies in determining what means to employ to bring about the desired ends in such a way that people, organisations and nations can be keyed up and prepared to handle the new responsibilities and deal with new knowledges without undue suffering or producing those painful cleavages which accompany world changes.
The Masters work slowly and with deliberation, free from any sense of speed, toward their objective: but – and this is a point of immediate interest – they do have a time limit which is based on the law of cycles. There are periods of major opportunity of which the Hierarchy takes advantage and this present period is one of major opportunity.
Again, We Were Warned
Among the countless warnings we’ve received well in advance, was that of President George Washington. In 1796, Washington spelled it out in his Farewell Address – 224 years ago.
All obstructions to the execution of the laws, all combinations and associations, under whatever plausible character, with the real design to direct, control, counteract, or awe the regular deliberation and action of the constituted authorities, are destructive of this fundamental principle, and of fatal tendency. They serve to organize faction, to give it an artificial and extraordinary force; to put, in the place of the delegated will of the nation the will of a party, often a small but artful and enterprising minority of the community; and, according to the alternate triumphs of different parties, to make the public administration the mirror of the ill-concerted and incongruous projects of faction, rather than the organ of consistent and wholesome plans digested by common counsels and modified by mutual interests.
However combinations or associations of the above description may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely, in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion. [emphasis added]
George Washington, Farewell Address (1796)
- Tucker Carlson: The elites want COVID-19 lockdowns to usher in a ‘Great Reset’ and that should terrify you (November 16, 2020) | Fox News ↩
- Philip Bobbitt, The Shield of Achilles: War, Peace and the Course of History (New York: Random House, 2003), 211; and Philip Bobbitt, Terror and Consent: The Wars for the Twenty First Century (New York: Anchor Books, 2008), 88. ↩
- Patrick Porter, Soldiers Fightning Alone: The Wars of the Market-Security State – Parameters VOL. 45 NO. 3 AUTUMN 2015 – 3710.pdf ↩
- How & Why Big Oil Conquered The World (2017) : The Corbett Report ↩↩
- Pando: The Techtopus: How Silicon Valley’s most celebrated CEOs conspired to drive down 100,000 tech engineers’ wages, Justice Department Requires Six High Tech Companies to Stop Entering into Anticompetitive Employee Solicitation Agreements | OPA | Department of Justice, Tucker: Dems used the power of Big Tech to win presidential election (November 24, 2020) | Fox News Video, Tucker Carlson: Yes, the election was rigged for Joe Biden. Here’s how (November 24, 2020) | Fox News ↩
- “The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world’s central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank…sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world.” – Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope: A History of the World in Our Time (1966) p.324 ↩
- Who Owns the Federal Reserve Banks | In Plain English | St. Louis Fed “The Federal Reserve Banks are not a part of the federal government…” ↩
- Stuart Chase, The Road We Are Traveling (1942) pp.16, 44, 58, 96; New Deal – Wikipedia. The phrase “New Deal” was coined by an adviser to Roosevelt, Stuart Chase, although the term was originally used by Mark Twain in A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court; “Stuart Chase, 97; Coined Phrase ‘A New Deal’“. The New York Times. 1985. He was one of the last surviving members of the small group of advisers who helped President Roosevelt shape the New Deal. ↩
- According to [C. Wright Mills], the eponymous “power elite” are those that occupy the dominant positions, in the dominant institutions (military, economic and political) of a dominant country, and their decisions (or lack of decisions) have enormous consequences, not only for the U.S. population but, “the underlying populations of the world.” The institutions which they head, Mills posits, are a triumvirate of groups that have succeeded weaker predecessors: (1) “two or three hundred giant corporations” which have replaced the traditional agrarian and craft economy, (2) a strong federal political order that has inherited power from “a decentralized set of several dozen states” and “now enters into each and every cranny of the social structure,” and (3) the military establishment, formerly an object of “distrust fed by state militia,” but now an entity with “all the grim and clumsy efficiency of a sprawling bureaucratic domain.” C. Wright Mills, The Power Elite (1956). ↩
- Striking a Green ‘New Deal’ > World Economic Forum Annual Meeting | World Economic Forum (January 23, 2020) Speakers: Jesper Brodin, Mark Rutte, Kyriakos Mitsotakis, Frans Timmermans, Penny Abeywardena ↩
- The European Green Deal must be at the heart of the COVID-19 recovery | World Economic Forum (14 May 2020) ↩
- How the world can ‘reset’ itself after COVID-19 – according to these experts | World Economic Forum (03 Jun 2020) ↩
- The Great Reset: The new world of work after the pandemic | World Economic Forum (08 Jun 2020) ↩
- 3 ways COVID-19 has made the European Green New Deal more challenging | World Economic Forum (11 Jun 2020) ↩
- COVID-19: The cities leading a greener and fairer recovery | World Economic Forum (09 Sep 2020) ↩
- Why some US Democrats want a ‘Green New Deal’ to tackle climate change | World Economic Forum (07 Dec 2018) ↩
- What will the future look like by 2050 if it’s powered by renewables? | World Economic Forum (28 Feb 2020) ↩
- The Great Reset | Launch session 3 June 2020 – YouTube: (ca. 7:55) “But, we have another choice; we can build a new social contract, particularly integrating the next generation, we can change our behavior to be in harmony with nature again, and we can make sure that the technologies of The Fourth Industrial Revolution are best utilized to provide us with better lives.” [emphasis added] ↩
- Shaping the Future of the New Economy and Society > Platforms | World Economic Forum — The twin forces of globalization and technology are transforming our economies, workplaces, communities and families. In advanced and emerging economies, decelerating growth, job disruption, rising inequality and a broken social contract are creating unrest and instability. Yet there has never been a better time to mobilize technology and to unleash the human capability to address these challenges and shape a new socio-economic system that provides opportunity for all. ↩
- A New Bretton Woods Moment By Kristalina Georgieva, IMF Managing Director, Washington, DC (October 15, 2020) — Today we face a new Bretton Woods “moment.” A pandemic that has already cost more than a million lives. An economic calamity that will make the world economy 4.4 % smaller this year and strip an estimated $11 trillion of output by next year. And untold human desperation in the face of huge disruption and rising poverty for the first time in decades. ↩
- Covid-19, Climate Change, And The Need For A New Marshall Plan by Jeremy Grantham — Executive Summary In the face of the climate crisis, the world urgently needs new infrastructure for energy, transportation, and industry. The combination of depressed economic growth, rising inequality, negative real interest rates, and now the economic impact of Covid-19 makes this the most suitable time in decades for the incoming U.S. administration to launch a major fiscal program addressing this need. Such a program would help the climate, help the economy, and even be to the long-term geopolitical advantage of the U.S. [emphasis added] ↩
- China’s $900 billion New Silk Road. What you need to know | World Economic Forum ↩
- Why is China building a New Silk Road? | World Economic Forum ↩
- 5 facts you need to understand the new global order | World Economic Forum (30 Jan 2018) ↩
- The future global order will be managed by China and the US – get used to it | World Economic Forum (12 Feb 2018) ↩
- The Future of the Global Liberal Order | World Economic Forum ↩
- The Great Reset: The new world of work after the pandemic | World Economic Forum (08 Jun 2020) ↩
- We must work together to build a new world order. This is how we can do it | World Economic Forum (03 Dec 2018) ↩
- A brief history of globalization | World Economic Forum (17 Jan 2019) ↩
- 8 predictions for the world in 2030 | World Economic Forum (12 Nov 2016) ↩
- America’s dominance is over. By 2030, we’ll have a handful of global powers | World Economic Forum (11 Nov 2016) ↩
- Globalization 4.0 – what does it mean? | World Economic Forum (05 Nov 2018) ↩
- You Are Being Programmed to Accept the Global ID Control Grid : The Corbett Report ↩
- The 5G Dragnet : The Corbett Report ↩
- Interview 1599 – New World Next Week with James Evan Pilato : The Corbett Report ↩
- American exceptionalism – Wikipedia ↩
- American Exceptionalism Is a Dangerous Myth ↩