Many surmised early-on that this phony so-called pandemic would be used as a surreptitious guise to roll out the cybernetic totalists’ technocratic / communitarian wish list of hard core, draconian measures, resulting in an oppressive dystopic nightmare. It’s happening, in real-time. The ‘totalitarian tip-toe’ as some have put it, isn’t even much of a tip-toe.
In January and February, those of us sounding the alarm were largely dismissed as doomsday chicken littles. It turns out, we understated. Remember for instance how most people simply shrugged it off as ‘conspiracy theory’ when those of us paying attention were alarmed when, as first widely announced by Tucker Carlson,1 back on March 30, executive director of the WHO Health Emergencies Program, Dr. Michael Ryan suggested removing people from their homes?2
Now we need to go and look in families to find those people who may be sick and remove them and isolate them in a safe and dignified manner…
From the start, I for one, ‘predicted’ (based on their past reports and ‘pandemic exercises’) bad guys would use this fomented crisis to stigmatize people, and construe as lepers – or Jews in Nazi Germany – those who would not ‘obey’, nudging people increasingly toward treating those who refuse outlandish draconian measures like ubiquitous testing, contact tracing, and the terrifying prospect of an unproven RNA vaccine, ultimately leading to forced – everything.
Testing and contact tracing is a trojan horse,3456 a first step in a dragnet operation, in which everyone will inevitably be swept up – forcibly, albeit in typical ‘voluntary compliance’ PSYOP fashion. As many have noted,789 it seems Washington Governor Jay Inslee essentially confessed as much during yesterday’s (5/12) press conference.101112 I would encourage Washingtonians – and every American, because the plan is to roll this out worldwide – to listen to Governor Inslee’s remarks, particularly from around the 37:06–40:10 mark.
Now, here’s the (additional) rub. Remember the viral video by Port of Seattle Police Officer, Greg Anderson? Well, if you aren’t already aware of the latest developments, read this, and / or watch this (below). We need more people – indeed, every American – speaking out with the kind of level-headed courage Officer Greg Anderson has shown. Because if we don’t, history tells us, there won’t be anyone left to speak out on our behalf…
And maybe this video by Officer Michael Seanie…
May I also suggest a new viral hashtag:
Go out and live normal, conduct your life with proper concern, and not as if we’re living through a zombie apocalypse. The most dangerous virus now circulating is the mind virus which has people crippled with fear. Be smart, think for yourself, and conduct yourself accordingly. But don’t cower in fear, and don’t get swept up in the anxiety and emotion of the moment. After all, that increases stress and cortisol levels, and is bad for your health too, right? So, be smart, but don’t be afraid, or base your actions on fear. Perhaps we can all take a few cues from Gandhi, who lived through some of the worst oppression the world has known.
Good government is no substitute for self-government.
Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat, for it is momentary.
I object to violence because, when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary, the evil it does is permanent.
Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed.
Non-cooperation with evil is as much a duty as is cooperation with good.
One final note, and I offer this as some vestige of levity, whatever appropriate, for such a serious subject. Apparently some, like Kevin James, see this for what it really is.
- Tucker Carlson: There has to be a more balanced course on coronavirus than the one we’re on now | Fox News ↩
- Coronavirus: WHO Official Floats Removing the Infected from Their Homes ↩
- US Begins To Implement WHO “Contact Tracing” To Forcibly Remove People From Their Homes? – Activist Post ↩
- Bill Gates Says Covid-19 Testing Is Pointless Right Now | Inc.com ↩
- Apple and Google’s Covid-19 Tracker Is a Game-Changer | Inc.com ↩
- Apple and Google Partner to Fight Covid-19 | Inc.com ↩
- Governor Inslee lays out statewide contact tracing plan for COVID-19 – Lynnwood Times ↩
- WA Governor To Residents: COVID-Test-Deniers Will Not Be Allowed To Leave Home To Get Groceries | Zero Hedge ↩
- Washington Governor To Residents: COVID-Test-Deniers Will Not Be Allowed To Leave Home To Get Groceries – Activist Post ↩
- Inslee issues guidance for partially resuming the dine-in restaurant and tavern industry in Phase 2 | Governor Jay Inslee ↩
- Gov. Inslee Press Conference 5.12.20 – TVW – YouTube ↩
- WATCH: Update on State Response to COVID-19 – Gov Jay Inslee – YouTube ↩