- Profusa and Partners Announce Initiation of Study to Measure Early Signs of Influenza Through Biosensor Technology | Profusa, Inc.
DARPA-Backed Study Leverages Profusa’s Lumee® Oxygen Platform as Part of a Larger Effort to Speed Detection and Predict Disease Outbreaks
EMERYVILLE, Calif., March 3, 2020 – Profusa, a digital health company that is pioneering the next generation of personalized medicine, today announced the initiation of a study that will use the Company’s minimally invasive injectable biosensor technology, the Lumee® Oxygen Platform, as a platform to potentially assist in the early detection of influenza outbreaks. The study is part of a collaboration with RTI International, a nonprofit research institute developing algorithms for illness detection, and research centers including Duke University and Imperial College London.
So, “injectable biosensor technology … to potentially assist in the early detection of influenza outbreaks”…? And Duke University and Imperial College London? We just received Event 201 related (Caitlin Rivers) ‘health policy’ guidance from Duke University Margolis Center for Health Policy regarding A National COVID-19 Surveillance System: Achieving Containment (April 7, 2020). I’d bet the Profusa platform and the Syndromic Surveillance / Sentinel Surveillance system mentioned in the report – and which Fauci mentioned in Congressional testimony – would go well together. Not to mention, Bill Gates’ dream of “digital certificates to show who has recovered or been tested recently or when we have a vaccine who has received it.”
And concerning the Imperial College London, and Neil Ferguson’s model, who could forget the controversy over the 13-year old unvetted modeling code – don’t worry, Microsoft (Gates) and GitHub (Gates) are “working with @Imperial_JIDEA and @MRC_Outbreak to document, refactor and extend the code to allow others to use” – and the continuing controversy over the transition – the same day (March 26) without explanation – by the WHCTF (Birx / Fauci / Redfield / Pence) from the ICL model to the IHME (Gates) model after Ferguson drastically downgraded his projection?
- PROFUSA, Inc. – YouTube – Check out their first video, for instance:
- [2:08] Next-Generation Biointegrated Sensors by Profusa – YouTube
- Or this interview [3:44] Ben Hwang, CEO at Profusa, Interviewed at CES 2016 – YouTube – pay particular attention to what he says around the 2:30 mark…
- Ben Hwang, Ph.D., Profusa Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; any of this ring any bells:
- “A former management consultant at McKinsey and Company”… (see below)
- “Ben earned his M.A. and Ph.D. in Biology from The Johns Hopkins University”…
- Profusa Featured At TEDMED The Hive | Profusa, Inc.
- Interesting TEDMED talk [2:12] – What if we can design and control our physical well being? – YouTube
McKinsey & Company
- Tucker Carlson’s recently done some great introductory exposés on McKinsey:
- As one example of who / what McKinsey is; in that first video, Tucker mentioned Dominic Barton.
- dominic barton mckinsey at DuckDuckGo
- Just look at his Wikipedia entry for Pete’s sake; McKinsey & Company (obviously), World Economic Forum, China Development Bank, Rhodes Scholarship, Oxford University, Blavatnik School of Government, N M Rothschild & Sons, Rhodes Trust, Brookings Institution, FCLT Global [see below] (“which he co-founded along with the CEOs of BlackRock, CPPIB, Dow and Tata in 2016”), “He divorced in 2014, later remarrying BlackRock senior managing director Geraldine Buckingham, an Australian and Rhodes scholar”… Talk about ’deep state’… Anyway, this is the crowd dear Ben and co at Profusa run with… More stuff…
- McKinsey & Company | Global management consulting (their site)
- The CIA needed some help:
- But… accidents happen – oopsies!
- Anyway, Pete Buttigieg worked at McKinsey – but not for the CIA…
- However, as R.J. Hillhouse and Tim Shorrock proved over a decade ago, “No, he told me, he was not in the CIA.” Is what’s known as a ‘plausibly deniable’ statement…
- Who Runs the CIA? Outsiders for Hire. by R.J. Hillhouse (Sunday July 8 2007) | CIA Outsourcing
- Outsourcing Intelligence: Author R.J. Hillhouse on How Key National Security Projects Are Contracted to Private Firms | Democracy Now!
- How Private Contractors Have Created a Shadow NSA by Tim Shorrock | The Nation
- In ‘Spies for Hire,’ U.S. Security Gets Outsourced : NPR
- FCLTGlobal – Focusing Capital on the Long Term (their site)
- Long-termism goes global | McKinsey & Company Speaking at last week’s launch event, BlackRock executive and FCLT Global chairman Mark Wiseman described the new non-profit as “a do tank, not a think tank,” working to develop practical tools that organizations can use.
- Speaking of Mark Wiseguy – er, Wiseman, some recall the ahem, “influence” of Sullivan & Cromwell in establishing the CIA (and much more). Included among the Notable employees are regular Joes like; Allen Welsh Dulles, John Foster Dulles, Peter Thiel, Joseph Tsai, and of course, good ol’ Wiseguy, Mark Wiseman.
More to come…