- Glen – Philly
- Jerry – TX
- Fred – IA
- Glen – Philly
I agree with JBS CEO, Art Thompson:
The First Amendment is the pillar. You can’t have the Second Amendment if you don’t have the First Amendment, or any of the other subsequent amendments either. We need to educate our fellow citizens on the Bill of Rights, what they really mean, and get them to appreciate it.
We need to educate, and get people to appreciate the Bill of Rights. So, while you’re home, you’ve got the time, you can get your friends and neighbors to appreciate the Bill of Rights, and understand what’s really going on.
The things that are going on in the name of this pandemic are very dangerous. We’ve got to understand why they’re dangerous, and how to stop it, and the best place to start is with the Bill of Rights. Please study it. Please get everyone else to study it as well. Thank you.
- Why Gov. Noem won’t order a shelter-in-place for South Dakotans
- The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life (AGB Press 2017) by Arthur Furstenberg
- Bill Gates on Fighting Coronavirus | The Daily Social Distancing Show – YouTube
Trevor and Bill Gates discuss coronavirus testing, accelerating vaccine development and how the world will rebound.
Trevor Noah: But what do you think needs to be done going forward? You wrote an interesting op-ed about this, but what do you think we need to do from the ground up? From the people to the leaders to the private sector?
Bill Gates: Well, the main tools we have right now are the behavioral change, the social distancing, which, uh, often means staying at home most of the time, and the testing capacity to identify who in particular needs to get isolated and then testing their contacts to make sure that we can catch it so early that a lot of people who get sick don’t infect anyone else. Now, you know, so, our foundation is engaged in projecting, uh, what’s going to go on, the modeling. Uh, our partner IHME is, you know, telling each state what they should think about in terms of ventilators and capacity. Further on out, the work we’re doing now to find a therapeutic, a drug to reduce the disease, to cut the deaths down, you know, we’re hopeful, uh, that even in six months, some of those will have been approved. Uh, but the ultimate solution, the only thing that really lets us go back completely to normal and feel good about sitting in a stadium with lots of other people is to create a vaccine and not just take care of our country but take that vaccine out to the global population and, uh, so that we have vast immunity and this thing, no matter what, isn’t going to spread in large numbers.
Trevor Noah: Is there anything else that keeps you up at night?
Bill Gates: Well, this is a naturally-caused epidemic, and as bad as it is, it looks, if you have reasonable treatment, to have a one percent fatality. There could be epidemics that are worse than that, including ones that aren’t naturally-caused that are a form of bioterrorism. But I do… One thing I feel good about is this is such a big, uh, change, to the world that this time, it won’t be like Ebola, which was just there in West Africa or Central Africa. This time, the tens of billions to have the diagnostics standing by, the vaccine manufacturing standing by – this time we will, uh, get ready for the next epidemic.
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation – Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO) on Twitter: “WHO and @Viber fight #COVID19 misinformation with interactive chatbot in multiple languages 👉https://t.co/sMe1Ip3j6U https://t.co/j8kDYp3TvC” / Twitter
- Video Removed & BBC inferred I lied. My 2 cents. – Dana Ashlie – YouTube
- What’s In A Word… – Road Warrior Radio
- Art Thompson | Myths VS Facts
- Thomas Jefferson | What You Didn’t Know – YouTube
In episode 13 of Myths VS Facts Art Thompson uncovers details from Thomas Jefferson’s life that you wont learn in history books today.
- What’s Really Going On – YouTube
Throughout America, many are following the controls put in place with the “Stay at Home” orders. What may seem like a good thing now, this may not be the case in the many months and years ahead. CEO of The John Birch Society Art Thompson discusses how government is acquiring too much control in the name of security. Find out why the Bill of Rights is so important to the checks and balances within our government.
- What is Happening Part 1 – YouTube
Steven & Jana Ben-Nun from Israeli News Live discuss current events, and “what is happening”.
- What Is Considered an Essential Service? – YouTube
With the many “Stay at Home” orders in place, many question what is considered essential and what is not. This week Dr. Duke Pesta discusses with Pastor Paul Blair what Americans are witnessing when it comes to religion. Consider the constitutionality of churches being forced to not assemble while judges rule abortions essential.
- Live Dr Buttar YouTube – YouTube
- Join IADFW (Opt In and Resources – Rahan) | Ask Dr. Buttar
- Culture Jamming with Extinction Rebellion – #PropagandaWatch : The Corbett Report
- Culture Jamming with Extinction Rebellion – #PropagandaWatch – YouTube
Corbett Report Challenge: for those who are bored while in lockdown…
- eVital – NYC Health
Users who certify births, deaths and spontaneous terminations of pregnancy (STOPs) are also required to enroll biometrically. Certifiers will use eVital’s facial recognition feature, instead of fingerprint authentication, to certify cases.
- Beware of Federal & State Intervention | Constitution Corner – YouTube
This week Dr. Duke Pesta discusses how different crises throughout history have threatened our Republic. Find out what types of things the latest crisis will affect; such as the American economy and the American order over all.
- “We will have to give an account to GOD for wicked apathy” – YouTube
The Reverend Ceasar LeFlore says Christians don’t have the option of silence in the face of evil as he accepts Henry Life Life Leadership Award at the 2020 SpeakOut Illinois pro-life action conference.
- The Corona Economy with John B. Taylor – YouTube
In this first of a new series of Uncommon Knowledge with Peter Robinson conversations done via webcam, Peter Robinson talks to John B. Taylor, the Hoover Institution’s George P. Shultz Senior Fellow in Economics. They discuss the huge impact of the COVID-19 virus on the US and world economy, the likely impact of the federal government’s multitrillion-dollar relief efforts, and what the economy might look like as we get to the other side of this crisis.
- The Politics and Policy of COVID-19: Imagining a New Moral Economy (April 3, 2020) | Hub
- Imagining a New Moral Economy (April 3, 2020) – YouTube
- Hayek Lecture Series: “Planning against Planning: The Mont Pelerin Society and the Origins of Neoliberalism,” Angus Burgin (Johns Hopkins University) (February 26, 2013) | Center for the History of Political Economy
- Angus Burgin, “Planning against Planning,” Hayek Lecture Series (February 26, 2013) – YouTube
Hayek believed that the most effective way to generate political change would be to avoid any explicit attempt to pursue it.
- Questioning Conventional Wisdom in the COVID-19 Crisis, with Dr. Jay Bhattacharya – YouTube
- 10 MORE Experts Criticising the Coronavirus Panic (March 28, 2020) – OffGuardian
- Kevin Warsh and The Long Road Back to Economic Recovery – YouTube
- DATA OR DECEIT? : THE COVID-19 PEAK – YouTube
- ΝYC ΙCU DR with nothing to gain shares INCREDIBLE insight… – YouTube
- FROM NYC ICU: DOES COVID-19 REALLY CAUSE ARDS??!! – YouTube
- What the Media Won’t Tell You About Ebola | reallygraceful – YouTube
- Darry Brownfield – Smart Growth – People Per Acre (Apr 5, 2002) – News With Views
- Population density – Wikipedia
- List of United States cities by population density – Wikipedia
- America: Freedom to Fascism [Full] – YouTube
- Farewell Address | The American Presidency Project
- Resolution Trust Corporation at DuckDuckGo
- AllPolitics – Whitewater – The RTC Investigation – CNN
- Looking for Lessons From Agency That Mopped Up 1980s Thrift Mess – The New York Times
- Resolution Trust Corporation | C-SPAN.org
- Resolution Trust Corporation – Wikipedia
- America Is A Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Nation
- Dr Thomas Cowan’s Coronavirus Virus Hypothesis – YouTube
- Naval Concepts of Chemical and Biological Warfare (1952) – YouTube
- A Google Plan to Wipe Out Mosquitoes Appears to Be Working
Since 2017, the company has released millions of lab-bred Aedes aegypti male mosquitoes into several Fresno County neighborhoods during mosquito season. The insects are bred in Verily labs to be infected with a common bacterium called Wolbachia.
- CIA Director John Brennan on Global Threats (July 9, 2018) – User Clip: Implementation of Geoengineering (June 29, 2016) | C-SPAN.org
- Harvard’s Solar Geoengineering Research Program
- Bill Withers, Hall of Fame Soul Singer, Dead at 81 – Rolling Stone
- The Coronavirus Pandemic Will Forever Alter the World Order by Henry Kissinger (April 3, 2020) – WSJ
- Coronavirus Lock down effects on animals (Part-1) – YouTube
Behold! The rewilding – not just of America, but of the entire world… The ghost of Maurice Strong is alive and well…
- VIDEO: Chillingly real ‘deepfake’ of Hillary – as imprisoned Hannibal Lecter – The American Mirror
- You Can Now Deepfake Yourself Into A Celebrity In Just A Few Clicks
- Gorbachev: Time to Revise the Entire Global Agenda
- U.S. military assets in the Caribbean do not suggest an intervention in Venezuela | Miami Herald
- Spanish Government Aims to Roll Out Basic Income ‘Soon’
- Coronavirus: Robots replace students at Zoom graduation ceremony due to outbreak – Daily Star
- Police deploy talking robot to grill people on the streets during coronavirus lockdown – Daily Star
- BSO: North Lauderdale Walmart video shows 2 large TVs stolen | Miami Herald
- Google’s AI teaches robots how to move by watching dogs | VentureBeat
Social Engineering / Behavior Modification
- White House COVID-19 Coordinator: Don’t Go To Grocery Or Drug Store – Deadline
- Most of us are under stay-at-home orders. So why are 6 out of 10 still on the road? – The Washington Post
- Kentucky coronavirus: Some residents are refusing to self-isolate to wear ankle monitors – CNN
- Ankle monitors ordered for Louisville, Kentucky residents exposed to Covid-19 who refuse to stay home | foxcarolina.com
- Kentucky health officials beef up orders for rogue coronavirus patients – ABC News
- Kentucky residents who violate quarantine orders may get ankle monitors
- COVID-19 Kentucky Update: Judges Order Ankle Monitor For Coronavirus Patients Refusing Quarantine
- Inslee extends ‘Stay Home, Stay Healthy’ through May 4
- Governor Inslee Update on State Response to COVID-19 4-2-20 – YouTube
- Even with a pandemic, many older Americans are carrying on as usual – CNN
Pearl Harbor / 9/11 Rhetoric
- Surgeon General: This week will be like ‘Pearl Harbor,’ ‘9/11’ – CNNPolitics
- On Politics: ‘Our Pearl Harbor Moment’ – The New York Times
- Surgeon general warns this week will be ‘our Pearl Harbor moment’ as coronavirus death toll rises | Fox News
- The Revolution Is Only Getting Started – The Atlantic
- Inside an ER during the coronavirus outbreak – CNN
- China: Tourist sites packed as country comes out of coronavirus lockdown – CNN
- Microsoft Edge becomes the second most popular desktop web browser | Engadget
- Fox News Host Chris Wallace, Surgeon General Jerome Adams Spar – Deadline
- Brett Crozier: Ex-Navy commander who sounded alarm over coronavirus outbreak on ship tests positive for virus – CNNPolitics
- How the U.S. will pay for the $2 trillion coronavirus bailout – The Washington Post
- In Xinjiang, Tourism Erodes the Last Traces of Uyghur Culture | WIRED
- The time will come to reflect on how our political leaders handled this crisis – The Washington Post
Additional Bill Gates-Related Infamy
- Gates: Millions could die from bio-terrorism (Feb 18, 2017) – AP Archive (Feb 23, 2017) – YouTube
- Bill Gates on his 2015 ‘virus’ warning, efforts to fight coronavirus pandemic – Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace (Apr 5, 2020) – YouTube
This is awful in absolutely every conceivable way. But for those unfamiliar, allow me to present a few of the glaringly obvious examples:
- The Gates Foundation and Friends Launch COVID-19 Treatment Accelerator (Mar 10, 2020) by Cory Renauer – The Motley Fool
- 3 Coronavirus Stocks That Soared Last Week (Mar 2, 2020) by Cory Renauer – The Motley Fool